- The last time Drexel started the season 7-11 was 1999.
- The Dragons have won 2 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, Drexel has won 26 close games.
- The Dragons set a season high for blocks.
- Dartaye Ruffin recorded a team season high in blocks with 3.
- The top two scorers (Frantz Massenat and Damion Lee) accounted for 50.9% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Dartaye Ruffin and Kazembe Abif) accounted for 40.6% of the rebounds.
- Frantz Massenat has led the team in scoring in 9 out of 18 games this season.
- Dartaye Ruffin has led the team in rebounding in 6 out of 18 games this season.
- Frantz Massenat has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- The Pride have lost 4 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Hofstra has lost 25 close games.
- This loss extended the Pride losing streak to 3 games.
- Taran Buie recorded a team season high in three-pointers with 7 and three pointers attempted with 11.
- Taran Buie accounted for 55.7% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jordan Allen and Moussa Kone) accounted for 40.6% of the rebounds.
- Taran Buie has led the team in scoring 10 times in 19 games this season.
- This marks the 4th 20-point game of Taran Buie's career.
- Taran Buie has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Taran Buie set career highs with 29 points, 10 field goals made, and 7 three-pointers.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014